This time it’s Ka-chan from Ka-chan Anime Reviews who tagged us for this one. 😀
This is the blog’s second go-around at the Liebster Award (massive thanks to Ka-chan), so I’m sure you guys have a pretty good idea of what this is about if you read my first entry. If not, then as a quick primer, the Liebster Award is a blog carnival/chain in which writers pass the award along by tagging fellow writers, with the goal of introducing new blogs to potential readers. This is done by asking the tagged writers to answer a set of questions. After which they create a new set of questions and tag other writers, keeping the chain going.
The specifics would be as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking his award and/or blogger
- (Optional: Provide some background information and the rules on Liebster Award)
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
- (Optional: State 11 facts about yourself)
- Nominate 3~10 bloggers to do this, too
- Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer and notify them of your nomination
That said, these rules aren’t really “rules” so much as they are just general guidelines. It’s completely fine to deviate from it them as you wish. Well, now that formalities are in order.. Shall we begin? 🙂
1. If you could meet any fictional character in real life, who would it be and why?
Thought long and hard about this (because it says “any fictional character”, so I had to count books too), but out of everyone that I can think of, I probably would want to meet Asai Mari (Haruki Murakami. After Dark) the most.
She’s a character that makes you feel like you know her from somewhere (but that could just be me), and I think we’d hit it off if we ever talked. I have such a vivid image of her in my head for some reason, which really makes me want to meet her.
2. What form of social media do you use the most?
Facebook. I only ever log-on for chatting with friends and group discussions for academic purposes (thought I do lurk on occasion). It’s really my only channel of communication with other people as opposed to other social media.
3. What’s your favorite beverage?
Coffee – which is a shame really, ’cause my tolerance for the thing is sky-high at this point (and I’m just 20!)
4. What is the most recent anime (or any show) that you watched?
Death Note (2015) Episode 4, at the time that I’m writing this. It’s a pretty good live action adaptation, for what it’s worth.
5. Do you have a favorite animated movie? What is it and why?
Normally I’d answer Kara no Kyoukai, but since Kara no Kyoukai as a whole is essentially a series, I don’t think it counts for this one. So instead I’ll say that my favorite animated movie is Garden of Words. The reason? B
ecause Garden of Words.
Seriously though, I just love everything about this movie; the scenery, the sounds, the well-executed coming-of-age story masked by a student-teacher affair; even the KanaHana factor (lol).
6. If you could have any anime character as a sibling, who would it be and why?
OreGaIru’s (Yahari) Komachi would be a fine choice. She’s a stark contrast to my own personality, and I think that’s key for any balance brother-sister sibling relationship. Plus, she’s just the right amount of doting, even for Hachiman :p.
7. What would you title the story of your life?
Unwritten. Much like how the story of my life is right now. The rest is still unwritteeen~~ (Natasha Bedingfield..? Anyone? No…? Okay..)
8. What is your dream job?
Can’t say that I have one, to be perfectly honest. One of my character flaws. If I had to name one though, I guess it’d be being an author.
9. Favorite dumb pick-up line?
“Excuse me, miss? Would you mind taking a look at my phone? I think there’s something really wrong with it, but…*show/hand girl your phone* Ahhh, right, right. I know what’s wrong – It doesn’t have your number on it.” (I do not vouch for the success of this line, Try at your own risk)
10. What is something that never fails to make you feel better?
11. What kind of weather do you like the best?
Rainy weather is the best. Not the kind that blows your roof away, but just a neat drizzle. The ambiance it produces makes everything you do seem that much more calming – like reading a book, or listening to music – or, just lying down really.
11 Quick Facts about Leap250
– My favorite RomCom manga is Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
– I once cut a class to watch an All Time Low concert (lol)
– I air-guitar the songs I listen to when I’m home alone
– I used to believe that [ seperate ] and [ separate ] were two different words
– I also used to write [ as supposed to ] instead of [ as opposed to ] (I still do sometimes)
– I have 375/380 vision (It’s bad. I know)
– I already have white hair (just a couple though)
– I used to be in the Newspaper/Journalism club in high school
– As a result of that I also used to major in Journalism
– I have a habit of cracking my knuckles
– I’m afraid of bees (but, I think it’s more of me just not wanting to get stung)
As I did last time, I won’t be making my set of questions, but but but do feel free to go ahead and answer Ka-chan’s questions in the comments section below! (The guy I usually tag for this is busy with college anyways, so yeah.)
Thanks again, Ka-chan, for granting Leap250’s Blog a Liebster 😀
‘Till next post~
Hey, Leap! I didn’t see that you’ve already did this, but I just tagged you for my set of questions! >.<
lol, It’s fine. I can still do ’em 😀
> OreGaIru’s (Yahari) Komachi would be a fine choice.
Ugh. YES. I’d love it if I have a sister as straightforward and doting as her, because I’m not! Would help me to get a grip every time I need to.
> (Natasha Bedingfield..? Anyone? No…? Okay..)
I only know her collab songs like Jetlag and Pocket Full of Sunshine.. Gomen.
OwO Your dog is so pretty! Handsome!
She’s awesome. Plus, she’s voiced by Yuuki Aoi :3
But I bet you’d recognize the song if you heard it xD
He’s the dog I talked about on the first Liebster you had me in 🙂
9. “You know what’s missing from your face?…”
“…a steel chair”
I’m still here, lurking around, observing as the world passes by. My somewhat-reliable 60kbps Internet speed has yet to fail me in reading your blog post!
Mine was 6/6 on both sides. (I cheated)
Is cracking knuckles as habit? I though everyone did that. Sometimes I upped the ante by cracking my spine. (Everyone did that too right? Anyone?.. *silence* *cricket noise*)